BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application (ForgetMe)

Go down 
+2
xIcarus
ForgetMe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ForgetMe
Elpy
Elpy
ForgetMe

Application (ForgetMe) Empty
PostSubject: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 am

- Your age: 20
- Your originality: Romania
- Time zone in your country: gmt +2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on: Dex 4x / Wrath 12x / Roxy 5x / and other sh17s 25,30,50x blabla
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: 1. Dex : when i started i haved Sr 77/ Wk 65+ after that i changed the char and made Aw 78/ Bd 78 / He 70 ............ 2. Wrath : Sr 60+ and bd 65+ .............. 3. Roxy Pw 65+
- The class you know best: Dagger / Archer / BD and i can adapt i think kinda any class
- Your atitude regarding PK: If i need to pk then i pk
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: Acceptable
- Do you enjoy ganking?: Yes
- How many hours are you available per day?: As many as i have what to do ... siege / pvp / farm / etc
- In what hour period are you available?: Any i think
- What you expect from this clan: Friendly ppl in first of all and after that to work good to be the best.
Back to top Go down
xIcarus
Admin
Admin
xIcarus

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Since you have a pw on raidarise, we'll stick you to pw for a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
GoDs3nD
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:18 pm

ban that niga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

who is this guy? xd
Back to top Go down
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

mafloda wrote:
who is this guy? xd
Who are you?
Back to top Go down
razveck
Treasure Chest
Treasure Chest

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

This guy is hellixs' friend and has been playing with us on RA pretty much since the first day

yes btw who are u?
Back to top Go down
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 pm

razveck wrote:
This guy is hellixs' friend and has been playing with us on RA pretty much since the first day

yes btw who are u?

I am the mighty Shakdun. I am known in the world of Elmoreden as The Destroyer. I am the strongest orc and feared by all.... flies. Fear me.
Back to top Go down
Saito
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Saito

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Shakdun wrote:
razveck wrote:

yes btw who are u?

I am the mighty Shakdun. I am known in the world of Elmoreden as The Destroyer. I am the strongest orc and feared by all.... flies. Fear me.
Application (ForgetMe) Images32
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (ForgetMe)   Application (ForgetMe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (ForgetMe)
Page 1 of 1