BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lol Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxim
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Lol Application Empty
PostSubject: Lol Application   Lol Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

this is copypaste from abstract so lol! lol!

- Your age: 16 (hope it's not a problem )

- Your originality: Portugal

- Time zone in your country: GMT +0

- Servers (include rates) you have played on: L2 paradise aurora x5 or x7 dont remenber well, L2 requiem x7, L2 supreme aerith 7x or somethin like that, xeebra x15 and then high rates, l2full 5000x, l2 ownage 350x and others i dont remember and of course GvE

- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: spoilers on all low rates of course all 40-50 lvl, lvl 69 ps 71 WC and 73 SH on aurora, lvl 45 SH on requiem didnt stayed there for long, lvl 65 necro and 58 BD on azure, and loadz of chars on high rates to try skills, equips etc expecially on SH

- The class you know best: SH

- The class you are going to create when the server will come up: SH probably

- Your atitude regarding PK: first of all when i see a PK that is not from clan/ally and not a friend i try to kill him and when it is from the clan i help it with the droped items or i help to take out the karma, then i dont like useless PK from my side i'm only based on my PvP count not on PK count, i will only PK if someone made something i didnt like, like hurting my feelings and many other reasons, but i really need to have a good reason to PK....i dont have problems with people that enjoy PKing but when someone in the clan PK with no reason then i wont help him the same way i would help someone who Pked for good reasons

- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: on normal pvp i think i have pretty nice skills, im a good listener i can listen to orders and from my side there is a lot of organization, on mass clan wars i also have some good experience cuz in aurora my clan was helping the number 2 clan on the server the only bad thing it's that i dont have many experience on sieges, only participated in like 3 and that is not much but i hope i will learn more from you guys

- Do you enjoy ganking?: i dont like PK gank cause that is really stupid....going from behind pking myabe lower lvls in a lower number...that's not good... but ganking clan wars without getting PK it's cool but only when we have the same number of people

- How many hours are you available per day?: maybe 4-6 hours during the week it depends on my school exams and other stuff from school and like 6-8+ hours on weekends

- In what hour period are you available?: always after school and that is in the afternoon and at night of course and on weekends sometimes all day and sometimes only at night it depends

- What you expect from this clan? I expect a really friendly and self helping group off ppl that someday will rule an entire server Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...and ofc i wish to have shitloadz of fun here ^^
Back to top Go down

Lol Application
Page 1 of 1