BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kata
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 am

Hello every1!

My name is Catalin,aka Kata on pmfun.com

I'm 18 years old,romanian,gmt +2.

The servers i played:most recent ones worlduk sps 77subbed tyrant, raidfight 2 different periodes i have there 78 BD necro 63 SE 52 3 spoilers 1 WS 1 WC 1 PP 1 TH,also played a bit of dex and wrath ;played a lot on extreme before it was closed ,even if it wasnt the retail like server most ppl play here i had a great experience.Dunno been on a lot of servers cant remember all of em.

The class i know to play best ,would prolly be the one im playing now necro ,i played some chars sps,sh,all archers and i think necro suits me best of all.Also played BD im quite good with it.Tryed the kamaels ,the close range fight ,pvp is just not my style.

I have noth against pk if with a good reason.

How skilled i am in pvp?always smth to learn,i can kill any class any class can kill me,depends very much on the situation i am ,he is;i enjoy hunting on the map Very Happy ofc as a ranged char i preffer wide spaces Very Happy

Im available from 8 to 12 hours per day from monday to friday and full week-end.

during the week im not available in the morning becuz of school but after that i can play all day long ofc if i have net Very Happy:D

Expectations: good pvp and epic RBs Very Happy the eq i ussualy get it myself !

Have fun !
Back to top Go down
devilzwrath
Treasure Chest
Treasure Chest
devilzwrath

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm

diz iz mi lital frend Smile sal welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm

devilzwrath wrote:
diz iz mi lital frend Smile sal welcome Smile

Hi and welcome aboard Catalin.
Back to top Go down
Saito
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Saito

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 pm

QQ wha about mah app?QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1