BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rizzla (Blue)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Applicat

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Well, the server is down and I was looking for a clan in the forum. I think that your clan suits me the best.

- Your age: 28
- Your originality: Greek
- Time zone in your country: GMT +2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on: Bnb C1 x7, Bnb C3-C4 x3, E-Global C4, x7, Roxy C4 x7, Devianne (Retail) x1 C5-Gracia Part 2
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: Bnb C1(BD 61 lvl), Bnb C3-C4 (StS 77, sub Sorcer 71), E-Global (SD 74), Roxy (DA 72), Devianne (FS 77, sub SD 78, sub StS 79)
- The class you know best: spoiler, bd, sh, sorceror
- Your atitude regarding PK: I always try to have 5 or less. When I have 6 or more I make the quest from black judge
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: Good enough
- Do you enjoy ganking?: yes
- How many hours are you available per day?: Can be online all day long, can be offline all day long. It depends, but I'm active in general
- In what hour period are you available?: Usually in the afternoon because of work
- What you expect from this clan: Activity, raids, parties and pvp of course
Back to top Go down
Shalana
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Shalana

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:50 pm

I love sorcerorgz ^^
Back to top Go down
Rizzla

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Strange that there is no question Razz

My class is spoiler 62 lvl
Back to top Go down
Maxim
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:59 pm

good appli imo

+1 for me
Back to top Go down
GoDs3nD
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:07 pm

dont like it ..call me paranoic
Back to top Go down
Maxim
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

GoDs3nD wrote:
dont like it ..call me paranoic

dunno what's the prob in his application really....

the only fact to keep in mind is that he is greek (no offence ofc) and we all know that fadedmemories are mostly greek....but from that apply i doubt he even knows who they are lol....

let's save it to icarus to decide ofc...
Back to top Go down
xIcarus
Admin
Admin
xIcarus

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:47 am

NUMBER 1: 79.129.146.12 -> ip comes from Athens
NUMBER TWO:
�94.70.231.159 [ 5 Posts ]

�79.131.38.21 [ 3 Posts ]

�79.131.159.195 [ 3 Posts ]

�77.85.137.241 [ 2 Posts ]

�77.70.11.225 [ 1 Post ]

�79.115.133.15 [ 1 Post ]

�79.129.169.94 [ 1 Post ]

All these IPs are from Athens. Then you have just 2 posts on this forum but my user cp shows you have an active of 16 posts? From where I'll tell you in NUMBER 3: Users posting from this IP address
�Guest [ 2 Posts ]

You think you can play with me?

When I get home I'll ban the IP class. Gf.
Back to top Go down
xIcarus
Admin
Admin
xIcarus

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Everything except big raids is kept in secrecy anyway, so
1. they won't find out easily
2. if they find out what? you remember what we did to them at golkonda. 14 kills only for myself.

LE: aww man... I just entered the banlist and all his IPs are there... How sad Sad
Roll'd Smile>-
And I thought golkonda was a fail for them. This was pure fail.
Back to top Go down
GoDs3nD
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

dude they are s0 retarded..
i cracked him in the rifst second lol...(why u deleted my post?:S)
Back to top Go down
Rizzla

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

I won't post it again. He who deleted my posts knows what I wrote.

If you don't want Greeks in your clan then why don't you say it straight?

I don't wanna join FM, because some of them were enemies of my clan at L2 Elixir(forgot to write it in the application)
Back to top Go down
xIcarus
Admin
Admin
xIcarus

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:57 am

Guys I don't know how to tell you this, but rumors say most FM left the server.
He has nobody else to help. And if he does help badcompany, remember how we wiped three clan parties at golkonda.

And I have something to tell you guys. I banned all of his IPs. Some bulgarians also got banned. That means he may not necessarily be who we think. Rizzla, I'll discuss this with my members and I will give you an answer tomorrow okay?
Back to top Go down
GoDs3nD
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:32 am

dont listen to rumors
no fm members have left
u know?ss or never happened!
and if part of fm leaves that means all leave cuz they are friends in rl
and even if they have a greek guy there he would go to BC or would be left as the cl of FM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rizzla (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzla (Blue)   Rizzla (Blue) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rizzla (Blue)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackLegion Clan :: Main Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: