BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Belfegor

Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} Empty
PostSubject: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I registered but for some reason I am not activated.... It says "Your account hasn't been activated by the Moderator yet" . So I'm waiting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Buuuut.... I'm applying anyways... thought i should try mu luck Smile

- Your age: 16
- Your originality: Bulgaria
- Time zone in your country: GMT+2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on: Doom ( x8 ) Viva ( x14 ) Paradise (Genesis) ( x16 ) JohnD ( x5000) L2Demonic ( x5000 )
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: Doom: Blade Dancer lvl 56, Viva: Hawkeye lvl 52, Paradise: Bladedancer lvl 48 and Prophet lvl 62, JohnD: SpellHowler Max Lvl, Demonic: Sorcerer Max Lvl (These are only the main charecters )
- The class you know best: Blade Dancer
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up: I know how to play with a BladeDancer the most but I am not sure what i want to create, I've played with almost every class so i would like to ask what class do you need.
- Your atitude regarding PK: It's not a hobby but it's needed from time to time
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: Not pro but not a Noob I can make my way through the arena well but I can't win them all. In total i am a mid-skilled PvPer
- Do you enjoy ganking?: I'm not sure what that means so I'm guessing that the answer is no
- How many hours are you available per day?: 3-4
- In what hour period are you available?: Afternoon mostly (except on weekends in which im online mostly morning 'till noon)
- What you expect from this alliance: A nice comunity with alot of friendly people with which to enjoy a good game
Back to top Go down
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 am

Icarus he still has the same problem. Can you activate his acc. He is playing with us on RA.
Back to top Go down
xIcarus
Admin
Admin
xIcarus

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am

I didn't get anything... What the hell is wrong with this crap? Hellixs registered too and nothing.

Would you like to play a bd?
Back to top Go down
GoDs3nD
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm

we have 2 bds so far
bubble(my neighbour) has EE+BD
and raz is BD
we have no SWS no ES
no OL
ill make a bish later(QQ my love:D)
Back to top Go down
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

GoDs3nD wrote:
we have 2 bds so far
bubble(my neighbour) has EE+BD
and raz is BD
we have no SWS no ES
no OL
ill make a bish later(QQ my love:D)

Well he started a prophet. And when i get the dwarf spoiler to 40 ill leave it there due to such orders from GS. And when that happens im going to start a new char. Just tell me what you need. ES = Elven summoner (i know its elemental summoner). So ill be glad to create a second summoner. It would be fun to play with 2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (j/k) But i can start a support char like a sws or OL.

Warning i am not that good with SwS on low rates. I dont know what should or should not be learned and stuff. So choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Saito
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Saito

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 pm

no need of making sws....or no wait..we need 1 more

im making a SWS(Vivica)

and i haz a dorfz!

funny?

no wai
Back to top Go down
Belfegor
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Belfegor

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 am

I'm making a prophet Smile For now its the only character I'll have because I don't have so much time to play anyways... so I'll concentrate on one char Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}   Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belfegor {[ Waiting activation ]}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackLegion Clan :: Main Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: