BlackLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackLegion clan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shak is back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shakdun
Spiked Stakato
Spiked Stakato
Shakdun

Shak is back Empty
PostSubject: Shak is back   Shak is back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Since we have to do it again (and since im a lazy ass) this is my app.

- Your age:19
- Your originality:Bulgaria
- Time zone in your country: GMT+2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on: Ive played a lot of servers from x3-x1kk. I mostly go for x5/x8-x300/x5000. Servers ive played: Paradise (genesis (x32); JohnD(x1kk,x5k), Xeebra (x15) and a bunch more servers i dont remember.
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: Xeebra: SH,Prophet - 65/66; WS,BH - around 60;
- The class you know best: Ive played almost all classes
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up: Im thinking of a few classes right now necromancer/SH/WC/Destroyer
- Your atitude regarding PK: I hate to be pk-ed, i have neutral feelings about me pk-ing so if you need me to pk i will pk
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP: I dont think im the best, but i have basic and mid intermediate skills.
- Do you enjoy ganking?: If you need me to gank ill gank
- How many hours are you available per day?: since im in the university and i am restricted to 2 hours a day id say 2 hours a day
- In what hour period are you available?: gmt+2 around 17-20/22
- What you expect from this clan: I expect to have fun, do raids, clan wars, siege, all sorts of pvp or pk, and have more fun
- What clan from this alliance would you like to be in: Black Legion duh!
Back to top Go down

Shak is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackLegion Clan :: Main Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: